TRIGGER WARNING: This episode contains conversations about Trichotillomania and Religion which could be upsetting to some listeners so listener discretion is advised.
In this episode of Seen Heard Accepted, we are talking about what stimming is with special guest Pal. Stimming in church, school and preschool with a special shout out to Botany Down’s kindergarten for no other reason but being awesome.
Secrets revealed, Madi’s pacing, Morgan’s biting and Theo’s singing join us as we laugh together and reminisce.
In this episode, we talk about:
- What stimming is?
- How we stim and how it’s helpful.
- Childhood stories about stimming in School, Church and Kindergarten.
- And other family stories and anecdotes.
If you would like to chat with us, share your experience, ask a question or inquire about working with us contact us in the following ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram @seen_heard_accepted
- Facebook @seenheardaccepted
- TikTok @seenheardaccepted
- Check out our website: https://www.seenheardaccepted.com — Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/seen-heard-accepted/message.