TRIGGER WARNING: This episode contains conversations about Homophobia and Transphobia which could be upsetting to some listeners so listener discretion is advised.
In this episode of Seen Heard Accepted, we discuss pride collections.
Whether they are good, bad or chaotically in between, for better or for worse.
We also tackle the topic of the “Target swimsuit” controversy and how we feel about the situation.
In this episode, we talk about:
- What good pride collections look like.
- What bad pride collections look like.
- The “Target swimsuit” controversy
- And the lack of accessibility to resources for LGBTQ+
If you would like to chat with us, share your experience, ask a question or inquire about working with us contact us in the following ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram @seen_heard_accepted
- Facebook @seenheardaccepted
- TikTok @seenheardaccepted
- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/ pod/show/seen-heard-accepted/message