TRIGGER WARNING: This episode contains conversations about dysfunctional relationships within a family which could be upsetting to some listeners so listener discretion is advised.
In this episode of Seen Heard Accepted, we discuss how we grew and became a functioning family after finding out our neurodivergent diagnosis, how that diagnosis has helped us understand each other and how we’ve taken that growth to other relationships in our life.
Join us as we laugh and cry together.
Link for the spoons worksheet: http://www.tanyavalentin.co/spoons
In this episode, we talk about:
- How we as a family changed after the diagnosis.
- How to grow emotionally and mentally together
- What is helpful to people who are just figuring their diagnosis out and how people around them can help
- And other family stories.
If you would like to chat with us, share your experience, ask a question or inquire about working with us contact us in the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Instagram @seen_heard_accepted
- Facebook @seenheardaccepted
- TikTok @seenheardaccepted