SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST
TRIGGER WARNING: This episode contains conversations about sex, sexuality and gender.
In this episode of Seen Heard Accepted, we are talking about sex, sexuality and gender. We as parents have known that our kids were queer since their early teens and last year two of our children came out to as non-binary and transgender.
In this episode we talk about:
- How we knew that our kids were queer.
- What it was like for them to come out to us.
- Our family’s journey with gender from both teen and parent perspectives
- And other family stories and anecdotes.
If you would like to chat with us, share your experience, ask a question or inquire about working with us contact us in the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Instagram @seen_heard_accepted
- Facebook @seenheardaccepted
- TikTok @seenheardaccepted